Formula Drift Round 7: The Final Fight
Seibon Carbon is thrilled to announce its participation at Formula Drift Round 7: The Final Fight. This event is especially exciting for Seibon Carbon because its drivers Chris Forsberg and Fredric Aasbo are leading the championship!
The possibility of Chris winning his second Formula Drift Championship Title and Fredric winning his first makes us anxious.
The final event will take place Irwindale Speedway in Irwindale, Ca on October 10-11. Be sure to by Seibon Carbon’s booth!
Formula DRIFT Championship Standings after Round 6
1. Forsberg, Chris Hankook Tire Nissan 370Z 493.00 Points
2. Aasbo, Fredric Hankook Tire Scion Racing tC 467.00 Points
3. Gittin Jr., Vaughn Monster Energy / Nitto Tire Ford Mustang RTR 359.50 Points
4. Bakchis, Aurimas “Odi” Feal Suspension / Nitto Tire Nissan 240SX 328.00 Points
5. Moen, Kenneth Bridges Racing Nissan 240SX 293.00 Points
6. McNamara, Darren Falken Tire Nissan S14 280.50 Points
7. Pawlak, Justin Falken Tire Ford Mustang 259.50 Points
8. Wang, Forrest Get Nuts Lab / Hankook Tire / STR Racing Nissan S14 257.50 Points
9. Kearney, Dean Oracle Lighting Dodge Viper SRT 252.00 Points
10. Tuerck, Ryan Retaks Maxxis Tires Air Force PSI Scion FR-S 213.00 Points
11. Grunewald, Conrad Megan Racing / Top 1 Oil / BRE Chevrolet Camaro 211.50 Points
12. Nishida, Robbie Achilles Radial / Bridges Racing Lexus SC300 208.50 Points
13. Gushi, Ken GReddy Performance / Scion Racing Drift FR-S 192.50 Points
14. McQuarrie, Tyler GoPro / Mobil 1 Chevrolet Camaro 188.50 Points
15. Essa, Michael Essa Autosport / Yokohama BMW M3 183.50 Points
16. DeNofa, Chelsea BC Racing / Nitto Tire BMW 3-Series 172.50 Points
*Seibon Carbon drivers in bold.
Shop carbon fiber parts for your build at www.seiboncarbon.com.
Follow Seibon Carbon on Facebook and Instagram!