Minds Corporation: The Mastermind
They’re not your typical wholesale distributor that only carries mainstream product lines. Minds carries parts for sport compacts cars to the high-end cars. Most of the time Minds stays behind the scenes but today they come out and give you an insight on who they are.
Here we go……..
1) Where did the name Minds come from?
It’s an acronym. It includes the first letter from each member of my family.
2) In your opinion, what is the best car movie of all time and why?
Well it has to be the Fast & Furious franchise. Everytime a new movie comes out in theaters we see a spike in sales! That’s good for everyone.
3) What brands/products does Minds carry?
All in all we have over 164 brands that have quality, integrity and warranty. Our close relationship with manufacturers allows us to obtain some of the most difficult and even most exotic types of parts to help our network of dealers to service their needs.
4) If you could make one thing out of carbon fiber, what would it be?
A garage door.
5) Help us settle this debate, best Nissan Skyline model?
The R32 GTR. It dominated Motorsport with a perfect record in its debut year. Then regulations ensued to level the playing field.
6) Give us one tip for a successful build.
Buy quality parts and have quality shops install them.
7) What automotive fads are you most embarrassed for rocking on your car?
The biggest exhaust tip you can get…the ones you can put your fist in.
8 ) Fill in the blank: I rather get rid of my _____ before selling my build.
Too personal for disclosure.
9) What are your thoughts on the Toyota FT-1 Concept?
Looks great but have to wait and see if it can be built under 100K! Toyota is in need of a sports car to compete with the Nissan GTR and Acura NSX.
10) What makes Minds Corp different from other automotive wholesale businesses?
We are not your typical wholesale distributor that only carries mainstream product lines. We specialize in the distribution of high performance parts from a wide variety of manufacturers to suit sport compacts, European and exotic cars. We have product knowledge beyond just numbers and discounts to help our customers. We supply many dealers with projects that are used in specialty shows and events that we have specific fitments and the latest trends that we can share with our network of customers.
Follow Minds Corp. on Facebook