Subaru Rally Team Canada Takes 2nd Place with Seibon Carbon
Round two of the Canadian Rally Championship was held this past weekend in the Gaspé region of Eastern Québec at an event called Rallye Baie-des-Chaleurs.
The two day event was overshadowed with rainy weather that created muddy and slippery roads that kept spectators and participants on their toes throughout the event.
While some teams were unable to cope with the weather conditions, championship leaders Patrick Richard and co-driver Rob Fagg from Subaru Rally Team Canada rose to the occasion and took 2nd place in their Seibon Carbon equipped Subaru Impreza WRX STi.
This second place finish keeps the team in first place for the Canadian Rally Championship.
Seibon Carbon would like to congratulate Patrick Richard, Rob Fagg, and the rest of Subaru Rally Team Canada.
The next event in the 2013 Canadian Rally Championship will take place in Ste-Agathe (QC), September 6 and 7.
Final Results (Canadian Championship) Rallye Baie-des-Chaleurs 2013
1) Antoine L’Estage – Nathalie Richard (Mitsubishi Lancer Évo.10) – 1h39’03,0″
2) Patrick Richard – Robert Fagg (Subaru Impreza WRX) – 1h39’56,5″
3) Maxime Labrie – Robert Labrie (Subaru Impreza WRX) – 1h45’12,6″
4) Steeve Hobbs – Jean-Mathieu Tremblay (Subaru Impreza WRX) – 1h46’08,6″
5) Max Riddle – Darren Garrod (Subaru Impreza WRX) – 1h47’32,8″
6) Sylvain Vincent – Simon Vincent (Subaru Impreza WRX) – 1h50’08,0″
7) Hardy Schmidtke – John Hall (Mitsubishi RKT Évo.9) – 1h53’09,7″
8) Frank Lognay – Larissa Lognay (Subaru Impreza WRX) – 2h02’34,5″
9) Marc-André Larose – Yves Lafrenière (BMW 318Ti) – 2h08’28,5″
10) Patrick Marcoux – Chantal Villeneuve (Subaru Impreza WRX) – 2h11’40,4″
Read official press release here: http://www.carsrally.ca/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=121%3Aantoine-lestage-and-nathalie-richard-set-new-record&catid=2%3Anational-championship&Itemid=12&lang=en
Visit our website at http://www.Seiboncarbon.com.